Friday, February 21, 2020

About Anirban Talukder

About

Anirban Talukder



  • Intend to work in a challenging and competitive environment where strong sense of responsibility and commitment are required and expect to make a positive contribution in the position and work up level Management.
  • I am young energetic and want to be participate in challenging jobs. I will show my honesty and forbearance in my work.
  • SEO & Social Media Marketing expert. I have experienced in the field of Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing and Social Media Marketing, I know the secret formula of 1st page ranking on Google, Search Engine and Traffic using White Hat and Ethical SEO techniques.

Thanks for reading my post. 




1 comment:

  1. In this manner my colleague Wesley Virgin's story starts in this SHOCKING AND CONTROVERSIAL VIDEO.

    As a matter of fact, Wesley was in the military-and shortly after leaving-he unveiled hidden, "SELF MIND CONTROL" tactics that the CIA and others used to obtain everything they want.

    These are the same secrets tons of celebrities (especially those who "come out of nothing") and top business people used to become wealthy and famous.

    You probably know how you use less than 10% of your brain.

    That's because the majority of your BRAINPOWER is UNCONSCIOUS.

    Perhaps that conversation has even taken place INSIDE your own brain... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's brain around seven years ago, while driving an unregistered, garbage bucket of a car with a suspended license and with $3.20 on his bank card.

    "I'm very fed up with living paycheck to paycheck! When will I finally succeed?"

    You've been a part of those those questions, ain't it right?

    Your success story is going to happen. You need to start believing in YOURSELF.

    Watch Wesley Virgin's Video Now!

    ReplyDelete